/* -*- mode: c; c-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*- */
* Copyright 2016 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
* All Rights Reserved.
* Export of this software from the United States of America may
* require a specific license from the United States Government.
* It is the responsibility of any person or organization contemplating
* export to obtain such a license before exporting.
* WITHIN THAT CONSTRAINT, permission to use, copy, modify, and
* distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and
* without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright
* notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
* this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that
* the name of M.I.T. not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining
* to distribution of the software without specific, written prior
* permission. Furthermore if you modify this software you must label
* your software as modified software and not distribute it in such a
* fashion that it might be confused with the original M.I.T. software.
* M.I.T. makes no representations about the suitability of
* this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express
* or implied warranty.
* This holds whatever additional information might be needed to
* properly send back to the client from the correct local address.
* In this case, we only need one datum so far: On Mac OS X, the
* kernel doesn't seem to like sending from link-local addresses
* unless we specify the correct interface.
typedef union aux_addressing_info
set_pktinfo(int sock, int family);
recv_from_to(int sock, void *buf, size_t len, int flags,
struct sockaddr *from, socklen_t *fromlen,
struct sockaddr *to, socklen_t *tolen,
send_to_from(int sock, void *buf, size_t len, int flags,
const struct sockaddr *to, socklen_t tolen, struct sockaddr *from,
socklen_t fromlen, aux_addressing_info *auxaddr);
#endif /* UDPPKTINFO_H */