blob: 13a2edf5f6c7a75b09d0a98657bb15a77063f84a (plain
* Copyright (C) 2015 Cluster Inc.
* Produced at ClusterHQ Inc (cf, DISCLAIMER).
* Written by Richard Yao <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* This file is part of the SPL, Solaris Porting Layer.
* The SPL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* The SPL is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with the SPL. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* We have uf_info_t for areleasef(). We implement areleasef() using a global
* linked list of all open file descriptors with the task structs referenced,
* so accessing the correct descriptor from areleasef() only requires knowing
* about the Linux task_struct. Since this is internal to our compatibility
* layer, we make it an opaque type.
* XXX: If the descriptor changes under us and we do not do a getf() between
* the change and using it, we would get an incorrect reference.
typedef struct uf_info uf_info_t;
#define P_FINFO(x) ((uf_info_t *)x)
#endif /* SPL_USER_H */