* Copyright (C) 2018 Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC.
* Produced at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (cf, DISCLAIMER).
* This file is part of the SPL, Solaris Porting Layer.
* The SPL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* The SPL is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with the SPL. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#define bzero(ptr, size) memset(ptr, 0, size)
#define bcopy(src, dest, size) memmove(dest, src, size)
#define bcmp(src, dest, size) memcmp((src), (dest), (size_t)(size))
#endif /* _SPL_SYS_STRINGS_H */