blob: 6969743408198178e0e256e1439bb4279b6378b7 (plain
- Teach praudit how to general XML format BSM streams.
- Teach libbsm about any additional 64-bit token types that are present
in more recent Solaris versions.
- Build a regression test suite for libbsm that generates each token
type and then compares the results with known good data. Make sure to
test that things work properly with respect to endianness of the local
- Document contents of libbsm "public" data structures in libbsm man pages.
- The audit.log.5 man page is incomplete, as it does not describe all
- With the move to autoconf/automake, man page symlinks are no longer
installed. This needs to be fixed.
- It might be desirable to be able to provide EOPNOTSUPP system call stubs
on systems that don't have the necessary audit system calls; that would
allow the full libbsm and tool set to build, just not run.
- Teach praudit how to begin printing at any point in a token stream, not
just at the beginning of a record. This will make it easier to use
praudit in test suites processing single-token files without header and
- Put hostname in trail file name.
- Document audit_warn event arguments.
$P4: //depot/projects/trustedbsd/openbsm/TODO#8 $