Diffstat (limited to 'ssl/s2_meth.c')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 20 deletions
diff --git a/ssl/s2_meth.c b/ssl/s2_meth.c
index f0e8ca593d40..b312f1726612 100644
@@ -5,21 +5,21 @@
* This package is an SSL implementation written
* by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL.
* This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as
* the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions
* apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA,
* lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation
* included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms
* except that the holder is Tim Hudson (email@example.com).
* Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in
* the code are not to be removed.
* If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution
* as the author of the parts of the library used.
* This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or
* in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
@@ -34,10 +34,10 @@
* Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
* The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
* being used are not cryptographic related :-).
- * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
+ * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
* the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
* "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com)"
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or
* derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be
* copied and put under another distribution licence
@@ -58,27 +58,24 @@
+# include <stdio.h>
+# include <openssl/objects.h>
static const SSL_METHOD *ssl2_get_method(int ver);
static const SSL_METHOD *ssl2_get_method(int ver)
- if (ver == SSL2_VERSION)
+ if (ver == SSL2_VERSION)
+ return (SSLv2_method());
+ return (NULL);
-#else /* !OPENSSL_NO_SSL2 */
+ ssl2_accept, ssl2_connect, ssl2_get_method)
+#else /* !OPENSSL_NO_SSL2 */
# if PEDANTIC
-static void *dummy=&dummy;
+static void *dummy = &dummy;