Diffstat (limited to 'src/perfect.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 45 deletions
diff --git a/src/perfect.h b/src/perfect.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,45 +0,0 @@
-/* Provides high-level routines to manipulate the keyword list
- structures the code generation output.
- Copyright (C) 1989 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- written by Douglas C. Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-This file is part of GNU GPERF.
-GNU GPERF is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
-it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
-the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option)
-any later version.
-GNU GPERF is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
-but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
-MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
-GNU General Public License for more details.
-You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
-along with GNU GPERF; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
-the Free Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. */
-typedef struct perfect
- KEY_LIST list; /* List of key words provided by the user. */
- BOOL_ARRAY duplicate; /* Speeds up check for redundant hash values. */
- int max_hash_value; /* Maximum possible hash value. */
- int fewest_collisions; /* Records fewest # of collisions for asso value. */
- int num_done; /* Number of keywords processed without a collision. */
-extern void perfect_init P ((void));
-extern void perfect_destroy P ((void));
-extern int perfect_generate P ((void));
-extern void perfect_print P ((void));
-#endif /* _perfect_h */