Diffstat (limited to 'src/iterator.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 51 deletions
diff --git a/src/iterator.h b/src/iterator.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,51 +0,0 @@
-/* This may look like C code, but it is really -*- C++ -*- */
-/* Provides an Iterator for keyword characters.
- Copyright (C) 1989-1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- written by Douglas C. Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-This file is part of GNU GPERF.
-GNU GPERF is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
-it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
-the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option)
-any later version.
-GNU GPERF is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
-but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
-MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
-GNU General Public License for more details.
-You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
-along with GNU GPERF; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
-Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. */
-/* Provides an Iterator that expands and decodes a control string containing digits
- and ranges, returning an integer every time the generator function is called.
- This is used to decode the user's key position requests. For example:
- "-k 1,2,5-10,$" will return 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 0 ( representing
- the abstract ``last character of the key'' on successive calls to the
- member function operator ().
- No errors are handled in these routines, they are passed back to the
- calling routines via a user-supplied Error_Value */
-#define iterator_h 1
- const char *str; /* A pointer to the string provided by the user. */
- int end; /* Value returned after last key is processed. */
- int end_word; /* A value marking the abstract ``end of word'' ( usually '$'). */
- int error_value; /* Error value returned when input is syntactically erroneous. */
- int hi_bound; /* Greatest possible value, inclusive. */
- int lo_bound; /* Smallest possible value, inclusive. */
- Iterator (const char *s, int lo, int hi, int word_end, int bad_val, int key_end);
- int operator () (void);