Diffstat (limited to 'lib/krb5/doxygen.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/lib/krb5/doxygen.c b/lib/krb5/doxygen.c
index fec9a671930a..d3ee52fe9bcc 100644
@@ -308,8 +308,8 @@
* In this case, mutual authentication will be tried. That means that the server
* will authenticate to the client. Using mutual authentication
- * is good since it enables the user to verify that they are talking to the
- * right server (a server that knows the key).
+ * is required to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks, since it enables the user to
+ * verify that they are talking to the right server (a server that knows the key).
* If you are using a non-blocking socket you will need to do all work of
* krb5_sendauth() yourself. Basically you need to send over the