Diffstat (limited to 'lib/gssapi/mech/doxygen.c')
1 files changed, 12 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/lib/gssapi/mech/doxygen.c b/lib/gssapi/mech/doxygen.c
index a341cba2dac1..4ead9f17e93a 100644
@@ -39,13 +39,12 @@
* - SPNEGO
* - NTLM
- * See @ref gssapi_mechs for more describtion about these mechanisms.
- * The project web page: http://www.h5l.org/
+ * @sa
* - @ref gssapi_services_intro
* - @ref gssapi_mechs
* - @ref gssapi_api_INvsMN
+ * - The project web page: http://www.h5l.org/
@@ -105,28 +104,30 @@
* @page internalVSmechname Internal names and mechanism names
* @section gssapi_api_INvsMN Name forms
- * There are two forms of name in GSS-API, Internal form and
- * Contiguous string ("flat") form. gss_export_name() and
+ * There are two name representations in GSS-API: Internal form and
+ * Contiguous string ("flat") form. Functions gss_export_name() and
* gss_import_name() can be used to convert between the two forms.
* - The contiguous string form is described by an oid specificing the
* type and an octet string. A special form of the contiguous
* string form is the exported name object. The exported name
* defined for each mechanism, is something that can be stored and
- * complared later. The exported name is what should be used for
+ * compared later. The exported name is what should be used for
* ACLs comparisons.
- * - The Internal form
+ * - The Internal form is opaque to the application programmer and
+ * is implementation-dependent.
- * There is also special form of the Internal Name (IN), and that is
+ * - There is also a special form of the Internal Name (IN), and that is
* the Mechanism Name (MN). In the mechanism name all the generic
* information is stripped of and only contain the information for
* one mechanism. In GSS-API some function return MN and some
* require MN as input. Each of these function is marked up as such.
- * Describe relationship between import_name, canonicalize_name,
- * export_name and friends.
+ * @FIXME Describe relationship between import_name, canonicalize_name,
+ * export_name and friends. Also, update for RFC2743 language
+ * ("contiguous" and "flat" are gone, leaving just "exported name
+ * token", "internal", and "MN").
/** @defgroup gssapi Heimdal GSS-API functions */