Diffstat (limited to 'crypto/sha/sha_one.c')
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 17 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/sha/sha_one.c b/crypto/sha/sha_one.c
index 3bae623ce882..0930b98a66b6 100644
@@ -5,21 +5,21 @@
* This package is an SSL implementation written
* by Eric Young (email@example.com).
* The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL.
* This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as
* the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions
* apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA,
* lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation
* included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms
* except that the holder is Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in
* the code are not to be removed.
* If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution
* as the author of the parts of the library used.
* This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or
* in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
@@ -34,10 +34,10 @@
* Eric Young (email@example.com)"
* The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
* being used are not cryptographic related :-).
- * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
+ * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
* the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
* "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or
* derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be
* copied and put under another distribution licence
@@ -63,16 +63,17 @@
unsigned char *SHA(const unsigned char *d, size_t n, unsigned char *md)
- SHA_CTX c;
- static unsigned char m[SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH];
+ SHA_CTX c;
+ static unsigned char m[SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH];
- if (md == NULL) md=m;
- if (!SHA_Init(&c))
- return NULL;
+ if (md == NULL)
+ md = m;
+ if (!SHA_Init(&c))
+ return NULL;
+ SHA_Update(&c, d, n);
+ SHA_Final(md, &c);
+ OPENSSL_cleanse(&c, sizeof(c));
+ return (md);