Diffstat (limited to 'crypto/pkcs7/pk7_enc.c')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/pkcs7/pk7_enc.c b/crypto/pkcs7/pk7_enc.c
index acbb189c59af..6983e014cd05 100644
@@ -5,21 +5,21 @@
* This package is an SSL implementation written
* by Eric Young (email@example.com).
* The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL.
* This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as
* the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions
* apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA,
* lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation
* included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms
* except that the holder is Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in
* the code are not to be removed.
* If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution
* as the author of the parts of the library used.
* This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or
* in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
@@ -34,10 +34,10 @@
* Eric Young (email@example.com)"
* The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
* being used are not cryptographic related :-).
- * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
+ * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
* the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
* "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or
* derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be
* copied and put under another distribution licence
@@ -64,13 +64,12 @@
-PKCS7_in_bio(PKCS7 *p7,BIO *in);
-PKCS7_out_bio(PKCS7 *p7,BIO *out);
+PKCS7_in_bio(PKCS7 *p7, BIO *in);
+PKCS7_out_bio(PKCS7 *p7, BIO *out);
-PKCS7_add_signer(PKCS7 *p7,X509 *cert,EVP_PKEY *key);
-PKCS7_cipher(PKCS7 *p7,EVP_CIPHER *cipher);
+PKCS7_add_signer(PKCS7 *p7, X509 *cert, EVP_PKEY *key);
+PKCS7_cipher(PKCS7 *p7, EVP_CIPHER *cipher);