Diffstat (limited to 'crypto/idea/i_ecb.c')
1 files changed, 27 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/idea/i_ecb.c b/crypto/idea/i_ecb.c
index fef38230a7d1..a6b879a9277b 100644
@@ -5,21 +5,21 @@
* This package is an SSL implementation written
* by Eric Young (email@example.com).
* The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL.
* This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as
* the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions
* apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA,
* lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation
* included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms
* except that the holder is Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in
* the code are not to be removed.
* If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution
* as the author of the parts of the library used.
* This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or
* in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
@@ -34,10 +34,10 @@
* Eric Young (email@example.com)"
* The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
* being used are not cryptographic related :-).
- * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
+ * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
* the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
* "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or
* derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be
* copied and put under another distribution licence
@@ -60,26 +60,29 @@
-const char IDEA_version="IDEA" OPENSSL_VERSION_PTEXT;
+const char IDEA_version = "IDEA" OPENSSL_VERSION_PTEXT;
const char *idea_options(void)
- if (sizeof(short) != sizeof(IDEA_INT))
+ if (sizeof(short) != sizeof(IDEA_INT))
+ return ("idea(int)");
+ return ("idea(short)");
void idea_ecb_encrypt(const unsigned char *in, unsigned char *out,
- IDEA_KEY_SCHEDULE *ks)
- unsigned long l0,l1,d;
- n2l(in,l0); d=l0;
- n2l(in,l1); d=l1;
- l0=d; l2n(l0,out);
- l1=d; l2n(l1,out);
+ IDEA_KEY_SCHEDULE *ks)
+ unsigned long l0, l1, d;
+ n2l(in, l0);
+ d = l0;
+ n2l(in, l1);
+ d = l1;
+ idea_encrypt(d, ks);
+ l0 = d;
+ l2n(l0, out);
+ l1 = d;
+ l2n(l1, out);
+ l0 = l1 = d = d = 0;