Diffstat (limited to 'amd/rpc_fwd.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/amd/rpc_fwd.c b/amd/rpc_fwd.c
index b3c8be4fa3b7..757b4371024a 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
- * Copyright (c) 1997-2006 Erez Zadok
+ * Copyright (c) 1997-2014 Erez Zadok
* Copyright (c) 1989 Jan-Simon Pendry
* Copyright (c) 1989 Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine
* Copyright (c) 1989 The Regents of the University of California.
@@ -16,11 +16,7 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgment:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
- * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
+ * 3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
@@ -94,7 +90,7 @@ static rpc_forward *
time_t now = clocktime(NULL);
- rpc_forward *p = 0, *p2;
+ rpc_forward *p = NULL, *p2;
* First search for an existing expired one.
@@ -183,7 +179,7 @@ fwd_init(void)
* Some things we talk to require a priv port - so make one here
- if (bind_resv_port(fwd_sock, (u_short *) 0) < 0)
+ if (bind_resv_port(fwd_sock, (u_short *) NULL) < 0)
plog(XLOG_ERROR, "can't bind privileged port (rpc_fwd)");
if (fcntl(fwd_sock, F_SETFL, FNDELAY) < 0