Diffstat (limited to 'MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLibMmx/ScanMem32Wrapper.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLibMmx/ScanMem32Wrapper.c b/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLibMmx/ScanMem32Wrapper.c
index 5a06f6b1ed07..d3d9bd750df5 100644
@@ -11,14 +11,8 @@
- Copyright (c) 2006 - 2010, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.<BR>
- This program and the accompanying materials
- are licensed and made available under the terms and conditions of the BSD License
- which accompanies this distribution. The full text of the license may be found at
- THE PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED UNDER THE BSD LICENSE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS,
- WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
+ Copyright (c) 2006 - 2018, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.<BR>
+ SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-2-Clause-Patent
@@ -32,7 +26,7 @@
address to the highest address for a 32-bit value that matches Value. If a match is found,
then a pointer to the matching byte in the target buffer is returned. If no match is found,
then NULL is returned. If Length is 0, then NULL is returned.
If Length > 0 and Buffer is NULL, then ASSERT().
If Buffer is not aligned on a 32-bit boundary, then ASSERT().
If Length is not aligned on a 32-bit boundary, then ASSERT().