|author||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2010-02-16 19:46:46 +0000|
|committer||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2010-02-16 19:46:46 +0000|
Remove clause 3 from Berkeley copyrights. Add a few $FreeBSD$'s.
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=203965
Diffstat (limited to 'include/arpa/nameser.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/include/arpa/nameser.h b/include/arpa/nameser.h
index ce2f2e062a4c..1f5ce4539f24 100644
@@ -10,11 +10,7 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
- * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
+ * 3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.