|author||Jung-uk Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org>||2018-09-13 19:18:07 +0000|
|committer||Jung-uk Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org>||2018-09-13 19:18:07 +0000|
Import OpenSSL 1.1.1.vendor/openssl/1.1.1
Notes: svn path=/vendor-crypto/openssl/dist/; revision=338658 svn path=/vendor-crypto/openssl/1.1.1/; revision=338659; tag=vendor/openssl/1.1.1
Diffstat (limited to 'crypto/ripemd/rmdconst.h')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 55 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/ripemd/rmdconst.h b/crypto/ripemd/rmdconst.h
index 8fe33de14ea1..b81013239bbe 100644
@@ -1,60 +1,12 @@
-/* crypto/ripemd/rmdconst.h */
-/* Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Eric Young (email@example.com)
- * All rights reserved.
+ * Copyright 1995-2016 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
- * This package is an SSL implementation written
- * by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- * The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL.
- * This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as
- * the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions
- * apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA,
- * lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation
- * included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms
- * except that the holder is Tim Hudson (email@example.com).
- * Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in
- * the code are not to be removed.
- * If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution
- * as the author of the parts of the library used.
- * This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or
- * in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package.
- * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
- * are met:
- * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
- * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * "This product includes cryptographic software written by
- * Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
- * The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
- * being used are not cryptographic related :-).
- * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
- * the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
- * "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com)"
- * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND
- * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
- * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- * ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
- * FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
- * DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
- * OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
- * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
- * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
- * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
- * SUCH DAMAGE.
- * The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or
- * derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be
- * copied and put under another distribution licence
- * [including the GNU Public Licence.]
+ * Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You may not use
+ * this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy
+ * in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at
+ * https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html
#define KL0 0x00000000L
#define KL1 0x5A827999L
#define KL2 0x6ED9EBA1L