|author||Mitchell Horne <mhorne@FreeBSD.org>||2020-06-03 18:44:51 +0000|
|committer||Mitchell Horne <mhorne@FreeBSD.org>||2020-06-03 18:44:51 +0000|
As with the previous import, only the MdePkg subdirectory has been brought in. The line-endings were also converted using: % find . -type f | xargs -n 1 sed -I.BAK -e `printf "s/\r//g"` % find . -name \*.BAK | xargs rm
Notes: svn path=/vendor/edk2/dist/; revision=361765 svn path=/vendor/edk2/ca407c7246bf405da6d9b1b9d93e5e7f17b4b1f9/; revision=361766; tag=vendor/edk2/ca407c7246bf405da6d9b1b9d93e5e7f17b4b1f9
Diffstat (limited to 'MdePkg')
2178 files changed, 121421 insertions, 74931 deletions
diff --git a/MdePkg/Contributions.txt b/MdePkg/Contributions.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,218 +0,0 @@
-= Code Contributions =
-To make a contribution to a TianoCore project, follow these steps.
-1. Create a change description in the format specified below to
- use in the source control commit log.
-2. Your commit message must include your "Signed-off-by" signature,
- and "Contributed-under" message.
-3. Your "Contributed-under" message explicitly states that the
- contribution is made under the terms of the specified
- contribution agreement. Your "Contributed-under" message
- must include the name of contribution agreement and version.
- For example: Contributed-under: TianoCore Contribution Agreement 1.0
- The "TianoCore Contribution Agreement" is included below in
- this document.
-4. Submit your code to the TianoCore project using the process
- that the project documents on its web page. If the process is
- not documented, then submit the code on development email list
- for the project.
-5. It is preferred that contributions are submitted using the same
- copyright license as the base project. When that is not possible,
- then contributions using the following licenses can be accepted:
- * BSD (2-clause): http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause
- * BSD (3-clause): http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause
- * MIT: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- * Python-2.0: http://opensource.org/licenses/Python-2.0
- * Zlib: http://opensource.org/licenses/Zlib
- Contributions of code put into the public domain can also be
- Contributions using other licenses might be accepted, but further
- review will be required.
-= Change Description / Commit Message / Patch Email =
-Your change description should use the standard format for a
-commit message, and must include your "Signed-off-by" signature
-and the "Contributed-under" message.
-== Sample Change Description / Commit Message =
-=== Start of sample patch email message ===
-From: Contributor Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-Subject: [PATCH] CodeModule: Brief-single-line-summary
-Contributed-under: TianoCore Contribution Agreement 1.0
-Signed-off-by: Contributor Name <email@example.com>
-An extra message for the patch email which will not be considered part
-of the commit message can be added here.
-Patch content inline or attached
-=== End of sample patch email message ===
-=== Notes for sample patch email ===
-* The first line of commit message is taken from the email's subject
- line following [PATCH]. The remaining portion of the commit message
- is the email's content until the '---' line.
-* git format-patch is one way to create this format
-=== Definitions for sample patch email ===
-* "CodeModule" is a short idenfier for the affected code. For
- example MdePkg, or MdeModulePkg UsbBusDxe.
-* "Brief-single-line-summary" is a short summary of the change.
-* The entire first line should be less than ~70 characters.
-* "Full-commit-message" a verbose multiple line comment describing
- the change. Each line should be less than ~70 characters.
-* "Contributed-under" explicitely states that the contribution is
- made under the terms of the contribtion agreement. This
- agreement is included below in this document.
-* "Signed-off-by" is the contributor's signature identifying them
- by their real/legal name and their email address.
-= TianoCore Contribution Agreement 1.0 =
-INTEL CORPORATION ("INTEL") MAKES AVAILABLE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION,
-INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER MATERIALS FOR USE IN THE TIANOCORE OPEN SOURCE
-PROJECT (COLLECTIVELY "CONTENT"). USE OF THE CONTENT IS GOVERNED BY THE
-TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND INTEL AND/OR THE
-TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LICENSE AGREEMENTS OR NOTICES INDICATED OR
-REFERENCED BELOW. BY USING THE CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE
-CONTENT IS GOVERNED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-OF ANY APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENTS OR NOTICES INDICATED OR REFERENCED
-BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS
-AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY APPLICABLE LICENSE
-AGREEMENTS OR NOTICES INDICATED OR REFERENCED BELOW, THEN YOU MAY NOT
-USE THE CONTENT.
-Unless otherwise indicated, all Content made available on the TianoCore
-site is provided to you under the terms and conditions of the BSD
-License ("BSD"). A copy of the BSD License is available at
-or when applicable, in the associated License.txt file.
-Certain other content may be made available under other licenses as
-indicated in or with such Content. (For example, in a License.txt file.)
-You accept and agree to the following terms and conditions for Your
-present and future Contributions submitted to TianoCore site. Except
-for the license granted to Intel hereunder, You reserve all right,
-title, and interest in and to Your Contributions.
-== SECTION 1: Definitions ==
-* "You" or "Contributor" shall mean the copyright owner or legal
- entity authorized by the copyright owner that is making a
- Contribution hereunder. All other entities that control, are
- controlled by, or are under common control with that entity are
- considered to be a single Contributor. For the purposes of this
- definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to
- cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by
- contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%)
- or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership
- of such entity.
-* "Contribution" shall mean any original work of authorship,
- including any modifications or additions to an existing work,
- that is intentionally submitted by You to the TinaoCore site for
- inclusion in, or documentation of, any of the Content. For the
- purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of
- electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the
- TianoCore site or its representatives, including but not limited
- to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code
- control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by,
- or on behalf of, the TianoCore site for the purpose of
- discussing and improving the Content, but excluding
- communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise
- designated in writing by You as "Not a Contribution."
-== SECTION 2: License for Contributions ==
-* Contributor hereby agrees that redistribution and use of the
- Contribution in source and binary forms, with or without
- modification, are permitted provided that the following
- conditions are met:
-** Redistributions of source code must retain the Contributor's
- copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
-** Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the Contributor's
- copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
- disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided
- with the distribution.
-* Disclaimer. None of the names of Contributor, Intel, or the names
- of their respective contributors may be used to endorse or
- promote products derived from this software without specific
- prior written permission.
-* Contributor grants a license (with the right to sublicense) under
- claims of Contributor's