|author||Mitchell Horne <mhorne@FreeBSD.org>||2020-06-03 18:44:51 +0000|
|committer||Mitchell Horne <mhorne@FreeBSD.org>||2020-06-03 18:44:51 +0000|
As with the previous import, only the MdePkg subdirectory has been brought in. The line-endings were also converted using: % find . -type f | xargs -n 1 sed -I.BAK -e `printf "s/\r//g"` % find . -name \*.BAK | xargs rm
Notes: svn path=/vendor/edk2/dist/; revision=361765 svn path=/vendor/edk2/ca407c7246bf405da6d9b1b9d93e5e7f17b4b1f9/; revision=361766; tag=vendor/edk2/ca407c7246bf405da6d9b1b9d93e5e7f17b4b1f9
Diffstat (limited to 'MdePkg/Include/Guid/EventLegacyBios.h')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/MdePkg/Include/Guid/EventLegacyBios.h b/MdePkg/Include/Guid/EventLegacyBios.h
index f69aa18f9a21..038259bf20be 100644
@@ -1,16 +1,10 @@
- GUID is the name of events used with CreateEventEx in order to be notified
+ GUID is the name of events used with CreateEventEx in order to be notified
when the EFI boot manager is about to boot a legacy boot option.
- Events of this type are notificated just before Int19h is invoked.
+ Events of this type are notificated just before Int19h is invoked.
- Copyright (c) 2006 - 2008, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.<BR>
- This program and the accompanying materials
- are licensed and made available under the terms and conditions of the BSD License
- which accompanies this distribution. The full text of the license may be found at
- THE PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED UNDER THE BSD LICENSE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS,
- WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
+ Copyright (c) 2006 - 2018, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.<BR>
+ SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-2-Clause-Patent
@par Revision Reference:
GUID introduced in PI Version 1.0.