blob: da1f964d85fa56a42bc93978e2bb55cb428405e2 (plain
* libfdt - Flat Device Tree manipulation
* Testcase for character literals in dtc
* Copyright (C) 2006 David Gibson, IBM Corporation.
* Copyright (C) 2011 The Chromium Authors. All rights reserved.
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
int main(int argc, char *argv)
expected_cells = cpu_to_fdt32((unsigned char)TEST_CHAR1);
expected_cells = cpu_to_fdt32((unsigned char)TEST_CHAR2);
expected_cells = cpu_to_fdt32((unsigned char)TEST_CHAR3);
expected_cells = cpu_to_fdt32((unsigned char)TEST_CHAR4);
expected_cells = cpu_to_fdt32((unsigned char)TEST_CHAR5);
fdt = load_blob_arg(argc, argv);
check_getprop(fdt, 0, "char-literal-cells",