blob: cb62c75e5a7a09bbb54eaeeb78d4d5cb52e49da2 (plain
* Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC.
* Copyright (C) 2007 The Regents of the University of California.
* Produced at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (cf, DISCLAIMER).
* Written by Brian Behlendorf <email@example.com>.
* This file is part of the SPL, Solaris Porting Layer.
* The SPL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* The SPL is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with the SPL. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
typedef uint32_t caddr32_t;
typedef int32_t daddr32_t;
typedef int32_t time32_t;
typedef uint32_t size32_t;
#endif /* _SPL_TYPES32_H */