blob: a90b67d367023c2a21990348dce9b6834f227b54 (plain
* Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC.
* Copyright (C) 2007 The Regents of the University of California.
* Produced at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (cf, DISCLAIMER).
* Written by Brian Behlendorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* This file is part of the SPL, Solaris Porting Layer.
* The SPL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* The SPL is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with the SPL. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#define DFL_SZ(num_exts) \
(sizeof (dkioc_free_list_t) + (num_exts - 1) * 16)
#define DKIOC (0x04 << 8)
#define DKIOCFLUSHWRITECACHE (DKIOC|34) /* flush cache to phys medium */
* ioctl to free space (e.g. SCSI UNMAP) off a disk.
* Pass a dkioc_free_list_t containing a list of extents to be freed.
#define DKIOCFREE (DKIOC|50)
#endif /* _SPL_DKIO_H */