blob: 8e317f897cca6cf85f43d5b107d16b0c90814594 (plain
- documentation.... (esp. ChangeLog support)
- IMPORTANT: make cvs-mode-tag run in the background
- fix 'cvs-mode-add' to "cvs update" in the added directory
- write 'cvs-mode-import'
- write 'cvs-mode-handle-new-vendor-version'
- checks out module
- does "cvs -n tag LAST_VENDOR" to find old files into *cvs*
- add 'cvs-set-cvs-flags' for top level cvs command flags
- add '\M-a' to do arbitrary 'cvs admin' commands
- add 'cvs patch' support (with completion on tag names and hooks to
help generate ChangeLog files with rcs2log, etc.)
- add 'cvs export' support (with completion on tag names and hooks to
help generate full releases)
- add 'cvs-mode-version' to call 'cvs -v' [on ^C-cv ?] (really???)
- re-write rcs2log in e-lisp.
- add support for parsing 'modules' file ("cvs co -c")
- enhance 'cvs-mode-rtag'
- fix 'cvs-examine'
- write 'cvs-mode-checkout' and 'cvs-mode-checkout-other-window'
- write 'cvs-mode-release'
- add an update mode that keeps all files
- this will require all commands to work only on non-up-to-date
#ident "@(#)cvs/contrib/pcl-cvs:$Name: $Id: ToDo,v 1.1 1996/04/14 15:17:57 kfogel Exp $"